Acid Neutralizer and Degreaser
- Neutralizes, degreases and cleans motive power batteries.
- Eliminates trickle discharges to ensure optimum performance.
- Extends the life of the battery and material handling equipment.
- Neutralizes and cleans concrete floors in battery rooms.
- Minimizes safety risks by eliminating acid burns and shock.
- Use on rollers, stands, forklifts, under battery racks and floors.
- Biodegradable, non-corrosive and environmentally safe.
- pH color indicators alert users of acidic corrosion.
- Easy to apply and safe to use on metal, plastic and rubber.
- Complies with OSHA Regulation 1917.157(g).
ACID ERASER is formulated to neutralize and clean batteries to provide optimum performance. It protects equipment and extends battery life while minimizing maintenance costs. It is easy to apply and safe to use on metal, plastic, and rubber. It will change colors when in the presence of acid alerting the user to acidic corrosion, and will change back to the original color when the acid has been neutralized. Properly maintaining batteries with ACID ERASER will ensure optimum performance, extend the life of the battery and eliminate safety concerns.
Cleans & Removes Acid Corrosion From:
Liberally apply by spraying on battery cells, cables, and casings while keeping cell caps tightly closed. It will change colors in the presence of acid and change back to its original color when neutralized. Agitate with a brush and wipe clean with a cloth, rinse with water or allow to air dry.
Battery Stands, Rollers, & Racks: Liberally apply by spraying on the rollers, stands, and racks. Agitate with a brush and wipe clean with a cloth, rinse with water or allow to air dry.
Concrete floors: Apply liberally by spraying on concrete floors and agitate with brush and allow product to remain on floors undisturbed for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Appearance: Clear colorless liquid
- Odor: Acidic
Product Guarantee: We guarantee all we sell to the complete satisfaction of our customer. In the event a product we sell fails to meet our customer’s requirements, we offer a simple return procedure that is effective up to 30 days after the date of purchase. For full credit on the unused portion, request a Return Authorization Number from our customer service department. No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
We cannot issue credit on any goods purchased more than 90 days previously. All returns for reasons other than performance quality must be in original packaging and are subject to a 15% restocking charge plus freight charges.
Any claims resulting from damages during shipment must be made no later than 48 hours after the shipment is received.